- 2 medium cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 4 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 4 dry red chili
- 3 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 cup chopped spring onions
- 2 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup refined oil
- 2 medium capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 3 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon spice chili powder
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup all purpose flour
How to make Cauliflower Manchurian:
Start the preparations by washing all the vegetables in running water. Next, chop the cauliflower into florets of medium size.
- Step 2
- Then, prepare the batter for the manchurian. Take a medium mixing bowl and mix together all purpose flour or refined flour, corn flour, ginger and garlic paste (keep aside a little for the manchurian) along with salt and red chili powder. Once mixed, add a little water to prepare the batter of a dripping consistency.
- Step 3
- Now, put a kadhai on medium flame and heat refined oil in it. Carefully dip the florets in the prepared batter and put it in the heated oil. Fry them till golden brown and then take them out on a paper napkins and keep them aside.
- Step 4
- Now, put another pan on medium flame and heat a little oil in it. Add the rest of the ginger and garlic paste, dried red chilies, along with green chilies in the pan and saute for a minute. Then, add chopped capsicums and some salt in the pan and toss well.
- Step 5
- Add ajinomoto along with the sauces in the pan and mix well. Once, the capsicum is half-cooked, add the fried cauliflower florets in the pan and toss once again to mix all the ingredients.
- Step 6
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with spring onions. Your Gobi Manchurian is ready, enjoy!